A Doctor of Natural Medicines uses vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other natural approaches that are safe, affordable, and effective for balancing the body’s nutritional status and achieving optimal health. We use a variety of dependable labs and provide the highest quality supplements available to practitioners.
Our Practice Members have healed from…
– Gas, bloating, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, dysbiosis, irritable bowel symptoms, etc.
– Hormone imbalance, low thyroid symptoms, overactive thyroid symptoms
Diabetic Symptoms and Blood Sugar Issues
Brain and Psychological Troubles
– Stress, anxiety, depression, brain fog, fatigue, insomnia/sleep difficulties, ADD, ADHD, Autism, Ausperger’s, etc.
– Hormone imbalance, PMS, menopause, etc.
– Rheumatoid pain, back pain, joint pain, etc.
Holistic comes from the Greek word holos which means all, entire, total. It is the idea that all the properties of a given system (biological, chemical, social, economic, mental, linguistic, etc.) cannot be determined or explained by its component parts alone.
Nutritional Assessment, Hair Mineral Analysis, Food Allergy Assessment, Weight Loss Program,
Functional Terrain Assessment, Autoimmune Management, Blood, Urine, Saliva Lab Tests,
Gluten-Free Management, Neurotransmitter & Hormone Assessment, Nutritional Hormone Balancing
Positive Affirmations, Stress Management, Hemi-Sync, Guided Imagery, Qigong,
Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Breathing Techniques
Prayer, Life Purpose & Mission, Spiritual Identity