Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 12 mins Total time: 22 mins
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silicone Mat.
- Combine blanched almond flour, sea salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl and whisk well to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the olive oil and maple syrup together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well until you get a homogeneous cookie dough.
- Fold in the fresh minced rosemary and chopped pecans into the dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and use wet hands to roll it into a 1-inch ball. Place the ball of dough on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough has been used up (you should get 12 balls), placing the dough balls at least 2 inches apart.
- Gently press down each ball of dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 mins until cookies are golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
Contribution: Magdalena Wszelaki